information anywhere on the Gateway2China web site and beyond ...
Science and Environment
- China New Energy Network, Information on new and renewable energy, with particular reference to China.
- NERCITA - National Engineering Research Center for Information Technology in Agriculture, Information about this institution and its activities. [English/Chinese]
- Central Iron and Steel Research Institute, Includes information on materials and components developed by the institute.
- China Coal Information Network, Information about the country's coal resources, mine safety, coalbed methane, clean coal technology, and other research and development.
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Science (CAFS), Conducts research in marine and freshwater fisheries. Introduces the institution and its subordinate institutes, which focus on specific topics or geographic regions.
- Maps of Geocryological Regions and Classifications in China, Information on the geographic distribution of permafrost and seasonal frozen ground.
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences, National institution conducting basic and applied research, undertaking nationwide surveys on natural resources and ecology, provide scientific input to government decision-making, undertaking government-assigned projects related to social and economic development, training personnel, and promoting high-tech enterprises.