information anywhere on the Gateway2China web site and beyond ...
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine:
- Paradigm Publications, Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine books. Distributed by Redwing Book Company, Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Plum Flower Press, Specializes in Chinese internal styles. Ba gua zhang (pa kua chang), xing yi quan, tai ji quan, internal strength development, taoism, acupuncture, tui na, meridian theory. Arcata, California.
- Journal of Shiatsu and Oriental Body Therapy (JSOBT), Articles on shiatsu, acupressure, chi gong, Chinese medicine. Affiliated with the School for Experiential Education. Published in Europe, Australia and America.
- Qi - The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health & Fitness, All aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine, including acupuncture, qigong, herbs, taijiquan. Free online practitioner listings. Calendar of events. Product catalog.
- Calm Spirit Magazine Online, Articles and FAQs on Tibetan and Chinese medicine. Maintained by Steven C. Hollifield, Jupiter, Florida.
- Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, Aims to present the evidence on complementary medicine in an analytical and impartial manner. Published by the Department of Complementary Medicine, University of Exeter, United Kingdom.
- Redwing Book Company, Distributes books, audios, videos and CD-ROM titles on health, wellbeing and complementary medicine. Online catalog. Brookline, Massachusetts.
- World Health Organization Publications: Traditional Medicine, Catalog includes monographs on research and East Asian medicinals.
- The Journal of Chinese Medicine, English language journal dedicated to professional and student level information on the entire field of Chinese medicine. Hove, United Kingdom.
- Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, English language edition can be ordered from Relaxing Natural Health, Watertown, Massachusetts.
- Acupuncture in Medicine, Published by the British Medical Acupuncture Society, an association of medical practitioners interested in acupuncture. Cheshire, United Kingdom.
- American Botanical Council Publications, Based in Austin, Texas.
- European Journal of Oriental Medicine (EJOM), Published by the British Acupuncture Council. Articles reflect current issues of clinical practice and include the wider contextual frameworks provided by education, philosophy, politics and medical anthropology. Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom.
- From Tao to Earth, Books and educational materials about acupuncture and alternative health care business practices. Focus Practice Management Publications, Inc., Boulder, Colorado.
- World Journal of Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Publication of World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS).
- Kampo Today, English-language periodical devoted to Japan's traditional herbal medicine. Published by Tsumura Co. in New York, New York.
- The Lantern, Journal for traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practitioners. Carlton, Australia.
- Sciences of Traditional Chinese Medicine, International journal discusses acupuncture and moxibustion. Edited by Dr. Kexin Bao. Multilingual site based in Alhambra, California.
- International Chinese Medical Journal of Daytona, Articles for practitioners and the general public about Chinese medical therapeutics. Discussion forum. Cory Trusty, publisher.