information anywhere on the Gateway2China web site and beyond ...
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine:
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, AAMA is a physician organization promoting the integration of acupuncture with Western medical training and a comprehensive approach to health care.
- Acupuncture Association of Colorado, AAC is a licensed acupuncturist organization providing practitioner listings, regulations, legislation, and general information on acupuncture in Colorado.
- European Registrar of Organizations of Traditional Chinese Medicine, EUROTCM is a listing of organizations of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Europe.
- American Association of Oriental Medicine, AAOM is a professional membership organization of licensed Oriental medicine practitioners who are committed to high ethical, educational, and regulatory standards, to ensure the competent provision of Oriental medicine to the public. Since 1981. Maryland.
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association, Ltd., AACMA is a national professional association of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine practitioners. West End, Queensland, Australia.
- International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques, ICMART is a non-profit international organization of national associations of medical doctors practising acupuncture and related techniques. Brussels, Belgium.
- British Medical Acupuncture Society, BMAS is an organization of medical practitioners who use acupuncture in hospital or general practice. Includes dentists and vets. Links to training courses for doctors and acupuncture practitioners. Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom.
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM is a private non-profit organization which develops, promotes, and administers examinations and certifications for acupuncture, chinese herbology, and asian bodywork. Established 1982. Alexandria, VA.
- California State Oriental Medical Association, CSOMA is a community of practitioners and all who are interested in using Oriental medicine to maintain health.
- British Acupuncture Council, BAcC represents acupuncturists trained in traditional acupuncture in the United Kingdom. Based in London.
- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada, CMAAC was Established to unite practitioners and to lobby the government for regulation of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Office in London, Ontario, Canada.
- Society for Acupuncture Research, SAR is a charitable research organization promoting scientific inquiries into clinical efficacy, physiological mechanisms, patterns of use, and theoretical foundations. Washington, DC.
- International Podiatric Acupuncture Forum, IPAF is a discussion forum providing opportunity for professional involvement and contact with those with similar interests in podiatric acupuncture around the globe.
- Canadian Academy of Chinese Traditional Health Sciences, CACTHS is a Canadian national association of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practitioners. Multilingual site.
- New Hampshire Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, NHAAOM is a licensed acupuncturist organization expanding public awareness, promoting access, and improving integration of Oriental Medicine into the American health care system.
- Council of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Associations, CAOMA is an coalition of professional organizations which develops and advocates for standards of excellence in the education and practice of oriental medicine in the United States.
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association, FSOMA is a Florida organization promoting acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and providing continuing education and other benefits to its members.
- Oriental Medicine Association of New Mexico, OMANM is an organization of Doctors of Oriental Medicine promoting professional and ethical standards of practice of Oriental medicine as a valuable contribution to the health care system.
- North Carolina Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, NCAAOM is a licensed acupuncturist organization promoting and fostering qualifications, regulations, education, practice, and research in Oriental Medicine since 1987.
- Michigan Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, MAAOM provides a directory of practitioners and educational information on acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
- European Federation for Oriental Medicine, EUFOM is a professional organization for oriental medicine practitioners in Europe.
- Acupuncture Association of Washington, AAW is a licensed acupuncturist organization providing information for patients, practitioners, and members alike.
- The Acupuncture Society, TAS is a professional body of acupuncture practitioners promoting the development of Chinese acupuncture, herbal medicine and diagnosis as an effective medical practice. United Kingdom.
- Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine National Coalition, AOMNC was formed to support the passage of Federal Acupuncture Bill and to advocate for the elimination of discriminatory reimbursement practices.
- Florida Association of Oriental Medicine, FAOM is a professional association serving its membership to promote and protect the interests of Florida acupuncture physicians and the practice of Oriental Medicine.
- Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association, MCMIA promotes the modernization and globalization of Chinese medicine. Multilingual site. Hong Kong.
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance, AOMAlliance is an umbrella organization comprised of practitioners, teachers, schools, venders and users of energetic medicine. Established in 1994, Olalla, WA.
- National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency, NOMAA is a private agency providing educational standards for institutions wishing to offer first professional doctorate degrees in Oriental Medicine (OMD).
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, ACAOM is a private agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to accredit professional masters degree and professional masters certificate and diploma programs in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Michigan Medical Acupuncture Association, MMAA provides educational and authoritative information on acupuncture and oriental medicine. Muskegon, Michigan.
- European Register of Organisations of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Lists European TCM organisations. Based in Belgium.
- American Chinese Medicine Association (ACMA), Professional organization for Doctors of Chinese medicine, acupuncturists, herbalists, and other practitioners of Chinese medicine.
- Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAAOM), Organized to promote the safe practice of acupuncture and Oriental medicine within the State of Maine and expand public awareness and understanding of the profession. Lists providers in the state of Maine.
- Oregon Acupuncture Association, OAA is a licensed acupuncturirst organization which posts newsletters, reports, and other useful information on its website.
- Federation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Regulatory Agencies, FAOMRA is an organization of state licensing agencies which fosters interstate communications and cooperation for the regulation of health care professionals who practice acupuncture and oriental medicine.
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association of Minnesota, AOMAM is a membership organization that advances the profession, promotes ethical standards, and educates the public in Minnesota.